Brandon Raynor Online Certificate Course
30 years of training has culminated in our Raynor Naturopathic Massage Online Certificate Course
51 Text & Video Lessons
The techniques and philosophy that make up Raynor massage have been drawn from knowledge of massage from all over the world. We take the world's best practices and add our own unique techniques and understanding of massage to make the world's most effective style of massage.
Raynor massage is a great way of helping so many people and it is a great career too. Why not earn money helping people? Job satisfaction doesn't get much better than this. This is an affordable way to get trained up in one of the most exciting aspects of health care in the world today.
Brandon Raynor is the Principal and Founder of Raynor Massage College, and is a Qualified Naturopath, Massage Therapist, Shiatsu Therapist, Thai Massage Therapist, Chinese Herbal Medicine Therapist, Kinesiologist and Ayurvedic Medicine Practitioner. Brandon has 30-years of experience in private practice and 22-years of teaching around the world.
Raynor massage is one of the world's most cutting edge, effective styles of massage available. Learn from the founder of this method, how to take deep-tissue massage to a new level of effectiveness. He has condensed 30 years of travelling the world studying massage and 20 years of teaching into this Online Raynor Massage Certificate Course.
Course Curriculum Videos
1. Welcome to the course!
2. The history of massage and about Brandon Raynor and Raynor Naturopathic Massage
3. The qualities of a good Raynor Massage Professional
8. Verbal communication
9. Understanding deep abdominal breathing
10. Rhythm and flow
11. Applying techniques correctly and effectively
12. Focus and attention
13. Putting a massage together
14. Contraindications to Raynor Massage
15. Taking a case history and other forms
16. The goal of Raynor Naturopathic Massage
17. Red light, yellow light, green light
18. Massage positions
19. What is residual tension
20. The Bands of Raynor Massage
21. Body mechanics
22. The diagnosis of tension in bands
23. How often should a client get Raynor Massage
24. Release of Chi and Emotions
26. Assisted belly breathing
27. The bridge of trust
28. Dual relationship
29. How to choose a massage table
31. The bands of Raynor Naturopathic Massage
32. Big Toe Belly Band
33. Big Toe Sacrum band
34. Delta Band of the Leg
35. Upper Little Toe Band
36. Bottom Little Toe Band
37. Outer Little Toe Band
38. Achilles Band
39. Inner Thumb Band
40. Outer Thumb Band
41. Inner Wrist Band
42. Outer Wrist Band
43. Upper Little Finger Band
44. Outer Little Finger Band
45. Bottom Little Finger Band
46. Massage techniques to release tension in the legs and torso
47. Massage techniques to release tension in the arms and hands
48. Raynor Naturopathic Face, Scalp and Head Massage
49. Massage Tools
50. Baby Massage
51. Full Treatment
So much information and experience condensed into this course. You don't need to go and learn a whole lot of different modalities when Raynor massage has already incorporated the best aspects of all of them. Whether you are doing the course to help loved ones or doing the course to start a new career or wanting to enhance your existing skills as a therapist this course will provide an enormous amount of skills to help you on your way.
As a Master Level Advanced Raynor Massage Specialist since 2007, Terry has been the Chief Instructor in Canada for the Raynor School of Massage and Treatment Centre formerly located in Kelowna, B.C.
He loves the work that he does as a Massage Specialist and the relief it brings to my clients, my real passion is in instructing others to provide this amazing massage style and philosophy.
He have a background in health, fitness, nutrition and wellness that provides a wealth of tools to help clients and students.
In addition to skills and experience in Yoga, Qigong and a Meditation have enhanced his ability as a Massage Specialist to deliver courses that embrace a holistic approach to healing.